This acoustic absorber is characterized by a high sound absorption coefficient in a wide frequency spectrum. It is perfectly suitable for installation at the surface reflection points of the room.
By installing Studio Spectrum Premium absorbers on the walls, ceiling and in the corners of the room, resonances of the room can be significantly reduced, the reverberation time can be shortened and the formation of the comb filter effect can be prevented. The Studio Spectrum Premium broadband absorber is an indispensable part for acoustic optimization of recording studios, home theaters, rehearsal rooms and control rooms.
Only health and environmentally friendly materials are used. Studio Spectrum Premium absorbers also feature enhanced fire resistance, so they can be used in public facilities.
- Absorption range: 70 Hz – 16,000 Hz
- Absorption class: A (DIN standard EN ISO 11654)
- Eco-friendly rigid mineral wool
- Dust protection material
- Fabric made of polyester
- Frame: Fire resistance class A
- Easy installation on the wall or ceiling with the included mounting kit. Saw tooth hanger on the back
- Dimensions: 39.37″ x 19.69″ x 3.94″
- Weight: 18.5 lbs
The wall mounting is done via the already pre-mounted prong hangers.
For ceiling mounting, mounting hooks are included that are drilled into the back of the panel and into the ceiling.